Saturday, August 19, 2006

Business Possiblities

My stepmom came up with a fabulous idea for a business for me to start, it's actually something I thought of doing when I was ten, with a spin. Exotic pet sitting. I have a good base in the care of different animals already, birds, snakes, lizards, exotic cats, and other creatures that have come my way. I worked at the state zoo for three years, and I have plenty of resources available to me to find out what I need about any given exotic pet. I've been looking at websites, if I brushed up my html skills I could build one of my own, make a business card. I looked at rates and people change around 20 dollars a visit, and some kinds of pets need to be looked in on more than once a day.
And my love could help me with the business. The idea is growing on me quickly.
Better to try and learn then ponder and regret.
M.

No comments: