Sunday, February 26, 2006

Another One of Those Days

I had my sewing sale yesterday. I made just shy of a hundred and fifty dollars, but I still have a ton of stuff left over. I've been trying to figure out what to do with it, with some ideas from my stepmom and my dad. Hopefully I'll at least be able to give it to somebody who can use it even if I can't sell it. I'm falling behind in my studies a bit, trying to catch up on that today. Maybe I'll review some of the stuff I didn't get on me last exam, DNA seems to be evading my comprehension a little. I was starting to think I might get it before the test informed that I really didn't. Oh well, nose back in the books I guess.
I've been a little sick the past few days, today I can't barely talk because of my throat. I didn't answer the phone because I knew I wouldn't be able to be understood by the person I was talking to. It feels like it's letting go though, maybe I'll be better tomorrow. My stepmom rearranged my furniture and cleaned up my livingroom when she was here yesterday, she asked me if I had any pictures to put up. It looks like it needs some now that it's so damn tidy in there. Haha. She's a sweetheart, all of my family is. I guess I got lucky like that.
Speaking of, I've been expecting to see my sweetheart and not getting to for quite a few days in a row now. I'd be able to deal with not seeing him if I didn't have my hopes up before hand. He said he'd call and come over and hasn't a couple of times. If I don't see him tonight I'm going to be very unhappy, and he'll hear about it. I think I'm going to go pick up an expectorant and take a long hot shower before I get back to studying, but I have to get my work schedule today so maybe I should just make one longer trip before I get back to studying. Or I could just drink some tea and crawl back into bed... I hate being sick.

No comments: