Sunday, March 19, 2006

Frusteration and Computer Glitches

Sorry for the lapse. Not that I had nothing to say for once, but my prefered browser decided to stop working with blogger. I can view my blog but I can't go to the blogger home page or sign in. So now I'm stuck using IE, booo. Anyways, the long awaited Puckster has finally arrived and I'm still at the point where I'm shy as hell of him. Which is funny because he is the same with me, Cherry says it's cute how similar we are. She was feeling sick and stressed out last night so I had her over and we poured affection on her to cheer her up. Love the girl, and I wish more people would tell her how awesome she is.
I wrote somethings on friday night while we were waiting for Puck to arrive and giving him directions. I'll post those in a sec. Giving people directions when you're sure where they are is stressful, for all parties. I still haven't talked to my beau about the way he has been acting, my supreme cowardice is slitting my throat once again. If I knew what would make me more bold, even if it would be painful or scary, I'd do it in a moment. But I don't think there is a quick fix, I have to fight to change myself. Not with people, not with myself, it's more like a battle to climb a seep hill. I have to fight the forces at play, ones in me and ones around me. I know I can do that, I just have to make myself believe it to the bone.
M

No comments: