Thursday, March 16, 2006

Somebody Tell Me I'm Stressing Over Nothing, Please?

I don't need another man in my life who doesn't do what he says or pay attention to me. What the fuck is he thinking? When he says he'll call me does he just forget? Does he get distracted? We had plans today, not just a vague understanding that he would call me and we would hang out. We were going to go somewhere and do something. 'I'll call you in the morning.' His exact words, not that he was really paying much attention to the conversation, but that's what he said. It's almost three in the afternoon now, and it kills me that I've actually been waiting around for his sorry ass. I got a message from work, I could be making a living right now, But I thought he would call me. I'm way too pissed at him to call him right now, and I don't plan on contacting him if he doesn't contact me. Next time I do hear from him, he's in for it. I see him online, he hasn't messaged me, but it makes it obvious that he's sitting there fucking around on his computer while I'm getting progressively more angry with him. If he keeps this shit up after I call him on it then he will fall from my graces, I think this is going to be our big fight. It will be the first and last if he doesn't get his head right.

Stupid boy, I've spilled too much blood, given too much of myself, and cried too many tears over you for this shit.
M

No comments: