Saturday, March 25, 2006

Oh, I'm gonna hurt somebody.

I am so pissed right now. Pissed at myself for not seeing it coming, for being slow, procrastinating, taking shit. I'm pissed at the world for being inconsiderate, apathetic, not listening or even caring. I let my studying fall, my fault. A month of studying in two classes that I need to make up in a week, two tests plus four assignments. All my fault for resisting, having other priorities, forgetting, and the other things I did. But then I go to get my work schedule. A coworker asks me to pick up part of a shift and I say yes. Then I get the rest of my schedule and thankfully I actually have not been scheduled for the day I asked to be off, but I have been penned in to take up shifts on two other days with having been asked. Both are days I do not have on my availability, one is a day on which I have a test, and neither have a managers initals. I am so. fucking. pissed. So this, the week I need as much time as possible to study, I am working five days instead of my usual three. What. The. Fuck. Sure I may be the resident pushover, I pick up shifts for people all the time, but it's not like I just happened to forget saying okay to this. I knew I had a test and stuff to catch up on, I didn't say I would do that. If I didn't honestly fear for my job, I would have stayed tonight til the manager who makes the schedule came in and fucking cussed her out. I'm tempted to just not come in and if they call me say, well I never said I would take those shifts. But I am a fucking pushover, so I will work the shifts. And after I catch up on my studies I'll track down a better job, quit and tell them what I think of them.
I hate that place, fuck.
M

No comments: